Grandstream GXP2130 IP Telephone
(KES 9,500 exc VAT) KES 11,020
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
Grandstream GXP2130 IP Telephone Mtech
Grandstream GXP2130 IP Telephone is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, and 4-way voice conferencing.
GXP2130 IP phone A 2.8-inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high-quality calls. The GXP2130 comes equipped with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility.
GXP2130 IP phone also comes pre-loaded with weather and currency exchange apps. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises, and SOHOs, the GXP2130 is the perfect choice for users looking for high quality, feature-rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
GXP2130 IP phone is the perfect selection for a user who wants a flexible and powerful High-End IP phone to handle medium to high call volumes. Equipped with dual color LCD BLF/speed-dial and line keys, a 2.8 color LCD screen and it's 4 XML programmable soft keys this device delivers a quality call experience for the user.
The GXP2130 v2 allows for fluid call control with 3 lines/SIP accounts. Other features include integrated Bluetooth, HD audio, and dual Gigabit network ports (with integrated PoE).
GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstreams UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
GXP2130 IP phone specifications
- Network Interfaces : Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Graphic Display : 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT color LCD
- Bluetooth : Yes, Bluetooth V2.1
- Feature Keys : 3 line keys with up to 3 SIP accounts, 8 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 4 programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Voice Codecs : Support for G.729A/B, G.711?/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Auxiliary Ports : RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Sample Applications : Weather, currency, news, XML
- HD Audio : Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Base Stand/Wall Mountable : Yes, allow 2 angle positions
- QoS : Layer 2 (808.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Security : User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication,
- AES based secure : configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control