Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone
(KES 17,700 exc VAT) KES 20,532
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone Mtech
Grandstream GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone is designed for the high-call volume user who requires a suite of call control and efficiency-focused features. GXP2170 bring heavy communications under control by utilizing the GXP2170s high-line access, BLF/speed-dial support and other control focused features.
GXP2170 IP Phone is a powerful High-End IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilizing the GXP2170s 12 line keys, 4.3-inch color display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys.
GXP2170 IP Phone Provide users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the devices dual Gigabit, PoE network ports. Maximized call control, expandable speed dial/BLF capabilities and sleek design make this phone the ultimate high-volume experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstreams UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
GXP2170 IP Phone is a multi-line, high-performance phone that is the answer to your business-level IP Phone requirements. With key features such as PoE, built-in Bluetooth and dual Gigabit ports for fast and strong IP communications.
GXP2170 IP Phone with 32 virtual BLF speed-dial keys, up to 8 lines keys and 4 SIP accounts, the Grandstream GXP2170 Kenya IP Phone is the perfect for busy employees. Simply sync your mobile device and headset with Grandstream GXP2170 built-in Bluetooth and enjoy HD audio along with a 2.8 inch LCD color display.
Grandstream GXP2170 Kenya IP Phone has 4-way conferencing abilities and supports EHS friendly Plantronics headsets. If used with Grandstreams UCM series Kenya IP PBX appliances, you can enjoy even more features such as Zero-Configuration provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more.
Grandstream GXP2170 ip phone specifications
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts)
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplexspeakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronicss headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Auxiliary Ports: RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Base Stand: Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable