Ubiquiti UniFi Mesh PRO Access Point, UAP-AC-M-PRO
Weather-Resistant Form Factor: The enclosure of the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is designed to withstand the elements, making it deal for outdoor deployment.
LED: Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Powerful Coverage: Built-in dual-band omnidirectional antennas deliver expanded range coverage outdoors.
Mounting Flexibility: The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP can be mounted on a wall or pole. (all accessories are included).
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports: The primary port is for data and PoE; the secondary port is for bridging.
Multiple Power Options: You can power the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP with an 802.3af compatible switch, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch.
|Model Number||UAP-AC-Mesh Pro|
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Mesh Pro Unifi Access Point
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Mesh Pro Unifi Access Point Simultaneous, dual-band, 3x3 MIMO technology, 802.11AC dual-band access point, capable of speeds of up to 1750 Mbps.
UAP-AC-Mesh Pro Unifi Access Point expand your Wi-Fi network outdoors with the UniFi® AC Mesh Pro Access Point, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise Wi-Fi System. UAP-AC-M-PRO is a high-performance, outdoor, 3x3 MIMO, 802.11AC dual-band access point, capable of speeds of up to 1750 Mbps.
UAP-AC-Mesh Pro features a proprietary, MIMO-optimized, Omni-directional Super Antenna for exceptional 360° coverage, providing symmetrical long-range communications of up to 183 meters. Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO is the pro version of their mesh access points.
It can provide coverage to large outdoor areas, such as a park, using a mesh network comprised of mesh access points. UAP-AC-M-PRO is ideal for applications requiring 3x3 MIMO data rates for close-in omni coverage. The nature of these devices allows for quick outdoor installations and takedowns, without needing prior infrastructure.
UAP-AC-M-PRO users benefit from a wide coverage area reaching up to 600' along with enhanced data transfer rates of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency. UAP-AC-Mesh Pro enhanced data rates and coverage capabilities are supported by a 3x3 MIMO internal antenna configuration supporting multiple data paths for a more efficient end user network connection.
Installation of the UAP-AC-M-PRO-US is simple as it comes 802.3af PoE compliant and includes a pole mounting kit. Once installed users can take advantage of 802.11ac Wi-Fi access with speeds of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Mesh Pro Unifi Access Point specifications
Dimensions: 343.2 x 181.2 x 60.2 mm (13.51 x 7.13 x 2.37")
- Weight: 633 g (1.40 lb)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: 802.3af PoE (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter (PoE adapter included)
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9W
- Maximum TX Power:
- 2.4 GHz - 22 dBm
- 5 GHz - 22 dBm
- Antennas: (3) Internal Dual-Band Antennas - 8 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Mounting: Wall/Pole (Pole Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 250+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11ac - 6.5 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n - 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a - 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11g - 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11b - 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
UBNT UniFi AP AC Mesh Pro
UniFi AP AC Mesh Pro