Cisco 10G SFP Singlemode module, SFP-10G-LR
- Compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-LR Meraki MA-SFP-10GB-LR, Ubiquiti UF-SM-10G, Netgear, D-Link, QNAP, Mikrotik, Supermicro,and Other Open Switches. 2-Pack (TWO TRANSCEIVERS INCLUDED).
- Duplex LC connector link Single-Mode fiber patch cord, reach 10km (6.2 miles), wavelength: 1310nm, SMF.
- Operating Data Rate up to 10Gbps, applicable to the switch, server, router, network card, media converter and other equipments with 10 gigabit SFP+ optical port.
- It can quickly find out the fault location of the optical fiber link with its superior DDM function, Easy to Install, Plug and Play.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
Cisco 10G SFP Singlemode module
CISCO Singlemode SFP transciever module, You can use any combination of SFP modules that your Cisco device supports. The only restrictions are that each SFP port must match the wavelength specifications on the other end of the cable and that the cable must not exceed the stipulated cable length for reliable communications.
Singlemode Cisco SFP transciever module Specification
- Operates on ordinary multimode fiber-optic (MMF) link spans up to 2 kilometers long. For 100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Supports digital optical monitoring (DOM) capability
- Robust design for enhanced reliability
- 1000BASE-T SFP for Copper Networks
- Module Type: SFP+
- Data Rate: 10 Gbps
- Interface: LC duplex connector
- Optical Fiber Type: Singlemode
- 1310 nm (nanometers)
- Maximum Cable Distance:
- Depending on the specific module and the Singlemode fiber type, distances can vary from 10 kilometers (km) to 80 km or more.
- Compatibility: These modules are compatible with various Cisco networking devices, but compatibility can vary depending on the specific module model.