Giganet Cat 6 3M, UTP patch cords
Giganet 4 pair UTP RJ45 patch leads are manufactured from stranded conductor cable and verified to Cat 6 TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 standards. Giganet Category 6 patch cords available for flexible and cost effective Cat 6 installations.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
3M Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords
3M Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords have been designed and manufactured to top International standards for end-to-end Category 6 UTP installations in both horizontal and backbone areas.
Giganet Category 6 patch cords, when used with high performance Giganet Category 6 connectivity (solid UTP cable, patch panels and work area outlets), provide superior performance capabilities of high bandwidth applications.
support Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords 4 pair UTP RJ45 patch leads are manufactured from stranded conductor cable and verified to Cat 6 TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 standards.
Giganet Category 6 patch cords available for flexible and cost effective Cat 6 installations. Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords is connected in a 'straight through' format and not 'cross over'. 'Cross over' cables are usually used for connecting 2 computers together without there being a Hub/Router in between.
3M Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords is made up of 8 x AWG24 conductors, each conductor is paired up with another and twisted together making 4 pairs, this is how the 'twisted pair concept' gets its name.
3M Giganet Cat 6 UTP patch cords twisted pair construction primarily prevents magnetic and radio frequency interference and in our cable they are separated to reduce cross talk. The cable works up to 250Mhz.
Giganet Category 6 patch cords specifications
- HDPE insulation over conductors and PVC jacket
- Unshielded 4 pair twisted multi-stranded cable
- Colours: grey, blue, green, red and yellow
- ½m, 1m, 3m and 5m lengths available from stock
- Highly flexible Jacket: 0.453mm 75°C PVC
- Insulation: 0.153mm polyolefin Stranded copper conductor
- Unshielded 8P8C Plugs
- Meets all requirements for Gigabit Ethernet
- ISO/IEC 11801 transmission requirement for stranded wire
- UL, CSA & ETL verified
- Tested and verified to TIA/EIA -568-B.2-1
- Moulded strain-relief boots 50 micron gold plated
- RJ45 connector Individually packed in Poly bag
- Suitable for high density
- Blade Network equipment
Giganet Cat6 3M UTP patch cord
Cat6 Giganet 3M UTP patch cord
3M UTP Giganet Cat6 patch cord