TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT AV500 Powerline 300 M Wi-Fi Extender
- WPA, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, 128-bit AES, , WEP encryption.
- IEEE 802.11g data link protocol.
- 300 Mbps transfer rate
- Linux OS system
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
Description Buy TP-LINK N300 Wi-Fi Extender Starter + AV500 Powerline Adapter Kit from mtech network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
for Seamless Wireless Roaming
Automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT AV500 Powerline 300 M Wi-Fi Extender specifications
- Model: TP-Link TL-WPA4220KIT
- Powerline Standards: HomePlug AV, IEEE1901, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 500Mbps over powerline
- Range: Up to 300 meters over electrical circuit
- Encryption: 128-bit AES encryption for secure data transmission
- Pair Button: Pairing and encryption button for easy setup
- Wi-Fi Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Speed: Up to 300Mbps
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- WPS Button: One-button Wi-Fi extension for easy connection
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK
- 2 x Fast Ethernet (10/100Mbps) LAN ports on the Wi-Fi extender
- Power, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Powerline
- UK, EU, or US plug versions available
- Supports up to 16 devices on a single powerline network
- Automatically reduces power consumption when not in use
- 3.7 x 2.1 x 1.6 inches (94 x 54 x 40mm) per unit
- Approximately 0.2 lb (95g) per unit
- 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- 10% to 90% non-condensing
- CE, FCC, RoHS