24 Port Cisco SG300-24 POE Smart Switch
- 24 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T
- UTP Category 5 Ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T
- 48 Gbps, nonblocking switching capacity
- 35.7 mpps forwarding rate
- 256 active VLANs (4096 range)
- IPv6 over IPv4 network with ISATAP tunnel support
- IPv4 IP precedence/ToS/DSCP based
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
24 Port Cisco SG300-24 POE Smart Switch
Cisco SG300-24 26 Ports POE Switch is designed to support a variety of PoE devices from access points to VoIP phones, and much more. SG300-24 switch has a total of 26 Gigabit ports, 24 of which are PoE+ compatible, with the other two providing combo mini-GBIC connectivity.
SG300-24 has two dedicated mini-GBIC ports offer fiber connectivity for devices such as local area storage networks where enhanced data transfer rates are essential. Cisco 26 Ports Switch supports a switching capacity of 56.0 Gbps (41.67 mpps) ensuring it can handle large amounts of data with reduced network lag.
24 port Cisco SG300 switch securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime and keeps your employees connected and productive.
SG300-24P features 24 PoE ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. 24 port Cisco SG300 switch there is no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost.
Some models support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ while others support IEEE 802.3af PoE only. Cisco SF300-24P switch provides a reliable foundation for your business network. This switch delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively.
SF300-24P switch supports advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, this switch is simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
24 port Cisco Switch advanced security features, Power over Ethernet, Auto Smartports, QoS, VLAN and Access Control, the SF300-24P switch is a good choice to add Business Grade wireless to an SMB network. Cisco SF300-24P switch provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network.
This switch has been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with other products, thereby providing a complete small business solution.
SF300-24P Switch has been rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from Cisco. The solutions speed up file transfer times and improve slow, sluggish networks while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime.
Cisco SF300-24P Switch is designed to be easy to use and manage by small businesses and the partners who serve them. The included device manager software provides an intuitive, web-based interface to simplify setup, security, and quality of service (QoS) traffic prioritization, allowing even users without IT expertise to configure the switch in minutes.
Cisco also provides a utility that works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices in the network and display basic information, 24 port Cisco SF300-24P Switch features a total of twenty-four PoE Fast Ethernet ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable.
SF300-24P Switch also offers four Gigabit Ethernet ports, two of which are mini gigabit interface converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches,
26 Ports Cisco SG300-24 POE Switch Specification
- Cisco SG300 Series Managed Smart Switch
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports (RJ-45) with PoE support
- 2 combo mini-GBIC ports (shared with 2 Ethernet ports)
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Ports:
- 24 PoE ports with PoE power budget of up to 180W
- Switching capacity: 52.0 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 38.69 Mpps
- MAC address table size: 8000 entries
Layer 2 Features:
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and support for up to 4096 VLANs
- IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- Port-based and 802.1Q-based VLANs
Layer 3 Features:
- Static routing
- Inter-VLAN routing
QoS (Quality of Service):
- Four egress queues per port
- Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) and IP Precedence support
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) support
- IEEE 802.1X port authentication
- MAC address filtering
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- DHCP Snooping and Dynamic ARP Inspection,
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- SSL encryption for web-based management
Management and Monitoring:
- Web-based GUI for easy management
- Command-line interface (CLI)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) support
- Port mirroring and traffic monitoring
- Cable diagnostics and loop detection
- Not stackable
- AC input voltage: 100V to 240V AC
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.73 x 17.32 x 10.12 inches (44 x 440 x 257 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 10.14 lbs (4.6 kg)
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- 10 to 90% non-condensing