Cisco Aironet AIR-SAP1602E-A-K9 Wireless Access Point
- 802.11n with 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, which sustains 300-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Radio resource management (RRM): Automated self-healing optimizes the unpredictability of RF to reduce dead spots and help ensure high-availability client connections.
- CleanAir Express: Effectively detects RF interference and provides basic spectrum analysis capability while simplifying ongoing operations.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology: Improves downlink performance to all mobile devices including 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco BandSelect technology: Improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed-client environments. External Antenna sold separately.
Aironet AIR-SAP1602E-A-K9 Cisco Wireless Access Point
Aironet AIR-SAP1602E-A-K9 Cisco Wireless Access Point is designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point addresses the bring-your-own-device trend by providing advanced functionality at the right price.
Aironet AIR-SAP1602E-A-K9 a data transfer rate of 300Mbps this access point enables you to download videos and stream movies at a very fast rate.
Cisco Aironet AIR-SAP1602E-A-K9 Wireless Access Point Specification
- 300 Mbps transfer rate
- 1602e IEEE 802.11n
- 1602e Standalone
- EAP-FAST, MS-CHAP v.2 authentication method
- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11n protocol.
- 300 Mbps data transfer rate
- AES, PEAP TLS, TTLS, WPA2, TKIP, WPA, encrypted
- 3 antenna