HDMI Over Ethernet Adapter
- Extends HDMI connection up to 50 m (164 ft.) between an HDMI source and an HD monitor or projector using one Ethernet cable
- Two-port (one HDMI, one Ethernet) transmitter allows HDMI signals to be sent over Ethernet and be split to local display simultaneously
- Supports video-amplifier bandwidth up to 340 MHz and 3.40 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) for 1080p displays
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
HDMI Over Ethernet Adapter
HDMI Over Ethernet Adapter is the ideal solution for connecting virtually any HDMI source (PlayStation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, etc.) to an HD display or projector up to 50 m (164 ft.) from its source via a single Cat6 Ethernet cable.
HDMI Over Ethernet Adapter powered HDMI Extenders provide reliable 1080p resolution video and multichannel audio transmission over longer distances than is possible with HDMI cables alone.
HDMI Over Ethernet converter module has an additional HDMI output port, allowing a second monitor to be placed in a control closet or run to the second display. For additional quality control, the Manhattan 1080p.
HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit includes an EDID control switch to minimize display issues, a built-in equalizer dip switch for long-run screen flickering corrections and a wideband IR blaster and receiver for remote control of the source device.
HDMI Over Ethernet AdapterFlexible Solution for Many A/V Applications Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications.
1080p HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit boosts and extends a 1080p signal up to 50 m (164 ft.) for convenient display or projector placement. Ethernet cabling - Cat6 UTP, SSTP or SFTP (cables not included)
HDMI Over Ethernet Adapter is less expensive and easier to install than HDMI cabling and in-line signal repeaters, and, when used with our Extender Kit, delivers a clear, sharp and vivid picture over longer distances.
HDMI Over Ethernet AdapterQuality Construction and Easy Installation HDCP compliance with HDMI and DVI 1.0 means this Kit is tested to guarantee performance and reliability.
HDMI Over Ethernet converter installs quickly without running software or installing additional hardware. It comes with a power adapter, which powers the receiver or transmitter over Ethernet for the unit using the power adapter, freeing up a power plug for more important applications.
HDMI Over Ethernet converter specifications
- DVI 1.0
- CTS 1.2
- Cat6 cable 1080p at 50 m (165 ft.)
- Cat6 cable 720p at 70 m (230 ft.)
- Cat6 cable 480p at 100 m (300 ft.)
- Power: 5 VDC / 1 A (cable length: 1.4 m [4.5 ft.])
- Two HDMI female (transmitter)
- One HDMI female (receiver)
- One RJ45 female (transmitter/receiver)
- One 5 VDC power female (transmitter)
- One 3.5 mm IR female (transmitter/receiver)
- Input video signal: 0.5 1.0 V p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Maximum single-link range: 1920x1200 at 60Hz (1080p)
- Output video: HDCP 1.2, DVI 1.0
- Frequency: 3.40 Gbps / 340 MHz
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Dimensions: 69 x 80 x 17mm (2.7 x 3.2 x .7 in.)
- Weight: 0.35 kg (12.3 oz.)
- Housing: metal
- Operation Temperature: 0 40°C (32 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 60°C (-4 140°F)
- Humidity (noncondensing): 0 96%
- 1080p HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit (one receiver and one transmitter module)
- Power adapter (one unit)
- IR blaster and receiver (one unit each)
- Quick Instruction Guide