Ubiquiti Unifi AC Mesh access point, UAP-AC-M
- 1750 MBps internet speed
- 3 internal dual band antennae
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WIFI stardand
- 802.1Q VLAN
- 4 radio BSSID
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M Unifi AC Mesh access point
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M Unifi AC Mesh access point will expand your Wi-Fi outdoors, with internet speed of up to 1750 MBps this AC mesh will help provide internet to a large number of people hence it is cost effective as only few will be required to do so, it is designed with two antenna hence can send signal to multiple direction.
UAP-AC-M Unifi AC Mesh access point enables you to expand your Wi-Fi network outdoors with the UniFi® AC Mesh Access Point, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise Wi-Fi System. UAP-AC-M is a high-performance, outdoor, 2x2 MIMO, 802.11AC dual-band access point, capable of speeds of up to 1167 Mbps.
Unifi AC Mesh access point features two RP-SMA connectors, which can be used with the included dual-band Omni-directional antennas, or with an optional connectorized dual-band antenna for customized pattern shaping.
UAP-AC-M UniFi creates a highly scalable, end-to-end system of devices spanning multiple locations across the world all controlled by a single interface accessed via the Internet or local network. UAP-AC-M users benefit from a wide coverage area reaching up to 600' along with enhanced data transfer rates of up to 867 Mb/s on the 5 GHz frequency.
Unifi AC Mesh access point enhanced data rates and coverage capabilities are supported by a 2x2 MIMO internal antenna configuration supporting multiple data paths for a more efficient end-user network connection.
UAP-AC-M Unifi AC Mesh access point Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser.
Unifi AC Mesh access point Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
UAP-AC-M Unifi AC Mesh access point Specifications
- Model: Ubiquiti UniFi AC Mesh (UAP-AC-M)
- Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Wireless Standards: 802.11ac dual-band
- Wireless Speed:
- 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
- Antenna Gain: 2.4 GHz - 3 dBi, 5 GHz - 4 dBi
- Multiple SSIDs: Up to 4 SSIDs per radio
- Wi-Fi Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support: Yes, 802.3af PoE
- PoE Adapter Included: No (sold separately)
- Ports: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Maximum Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Mounting: Wall and pole mountable
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 353 x 46 x 34.4 mm (13.90 x 1.81 x 1.35 inches)
- Weight: 152 g (5.36 oz)
- Wireless Range: Varies depending on environmental conditions
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- MIMO: 2x2 MIMO technology
- Compatibility: Managed by the UniFi Controller software for centralized management
- VLAN Support: Yes
- QoS (Quality of Service) Support: Yes
- Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Weatherproofing: Outdoor rated (IPX4)
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Number of Antennas||2|
|WLAN Mode||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Antenna Gain||3 to 4 dBi|
|Transmit Power||20 dBm|
|Ports||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA, AES, TKIP|
|Max SSIDs Supported||4|
|Throughput||2.4 GHz: 300 Mb/s 5 GHz: 867 Mb/s|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.11i, 802.3af|
|Power Consumption||8.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-22 to 158°F / -30 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Dimensions||13.9 x 1.8 x 1.4" / 35.3 x 4.6 x 3.4 cm|
|Weight||0.3 lb / 0.1 kg|
|Package Weight||1.42 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.9 x 4.45 x 3.35"|